For more information about postgraduate study in Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science at Leeds see the postgraduate section of the PRHS website.
For full, regularly updated information on upcoming awards and deadlines, including application procedures, see the University of Leeds Postgraduate Scholarships site.
Funding opportunities for full-time or part-time MA study include the following:
TAUGHT MASTERS FUNDING
- Up to two PRHS Taught Masters Scholarships – full UK/EU fees (partial fees at the UK/EU rate for international students). Further information and application form.
- A limited number of International Fee Bursaries – partial fee scholarship, bringing international fees down to Home/EU rate. Further information and application form.
- One Bilbrough Scholarship – full UK/EU fees (partial fees at the UK/EU rate for international students) for applicants to any taught Masters programme in the area of Theology and Religious Studies. Further information and application form.
MA BY RESEARCH FUNDING
- One Mangoletsi Scholarship - full UK/EU fees (partial fees at the UK/EU rate for international students) for research in the subject area of Theoretical Philosophy. Further information and application form.
- One Aesthetics MA by Research Bursary – £2,000 bursary towards fees for Home/EU or international rated students undertaking research in the area of Philosophical Aesthetics. Further information and application form.
Correspondence regarding the application procedure may be directed to email@example.com.
Questions relating to the course structure and content of the taught Masters programmes should be directed to the relevant MA Director:
- Dr Heather Logue (firstname.lastname@example.org) - MA Philosophy
- Prof. Steven French (email@example.com) - MA History and Philosophy of Science; MA Science, Technology and Medicine; and MA Philosophy of Science
- Dr Stefan Skrimshire (firstname.lastname@example.org) – MA Religion and Public Life; MA Religious Studies and Global Development; and MA Theology and Religious Studies
Those interested in applying for the MA by Research programme are advised to contact potential supervisors at an early stage. You should contact them by email, either directly or through the postgraduate research tutor, Prof. Pekka Vayrynen (email@example.com).
The closing date for all the scholarships listed above is 23:59 UK time on Monday 25th July 2016. http://bit.ly/28LuvTm
Professor of Philosophy of Science
School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science
University of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT
Co-Editor-in-Chief of the British Journal for the Philosophy of Science: http://bjps.oxfordjournals.org
Follow us on Twitter: @thebjps and read our blog: http://thebjps.typepad.com/my-blog/