We invite proposals of 250-300 words for papers of 20 minutes length from postgraduate students and established scholars. Suggested topics may include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Philosophy: mathematics in history, philosophy and religion, e.g. John Dee
- Politics: mathematics and gender, the British Empire, and Bletchley Park
- Popular Culture: mathematics and their influence on everyday life, recreational mathematics
- The Arts: representations of mathematics in film, the Fine Arts, music, architecture, the aesthetics of mathematical symbols
- Literature: representations of mathematics and mathematicians in literature, mathematical imagery
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the organisers, Felicitas Hanke, Franziska Kohlt, Rita Singer, and Kati Voigt.